Thursday 26 March 2015

Happy Dance

Yes you have guessed it right...my order from 123stitch has arrived and the Kuwait postal system hasn't failed me.
Well I got my packet yesterday all thanks to DH who drove 55 kms one way to search for the packet.
I'm a bit guilty for being impatient and pestering DH to go and hunt for the packet. What is a lady supposed to do when the packet(all full of floss) doesn't arrive for 2 months...yes that's true 60 days.

Can you believe this small packet has cost me a fortune?


After one hour of sorting this is what we got-208 shades of floss
 
Yippie my first ever DMC floss and I'm now a proud owner of all color shades of floss available in the market...oh what a feeling!!!
 
Last Friday I wasn't able to find one particular color of floss and we re-organized the whole stash only to find the skein in the stitch bag which was lying next to me ;)
 
New folder for patterns
 
 
I'm so excited about my travel to London that I could hardly work today in office and the semi finals between Australia and India added to the cause.
Yesterday while I was digging my stationery box, I found my travel diary. This is the travel diary I started writing for our first vacation after marriage. I don't know why I stopped recording in this diary after that.

Well its never too late to start again..isn't it?
 
Looking forward to a great Easter weekend in London and bring back beautiful memories.
 
What are your plans for Easter guys?
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great stash!! I have two boys, 5 and 2 so we will be waiting for the Easter Bunny to stop by :) Hope you have a great trip to London!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your stash !! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that your threads arrived finally!
    I guess you are in London right now, so close to me! Only three hours on the train. Hope you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...